To join our Free CBD eClass that is privately delivered to your email: Click here to sign up.
While the therapeutic effects of cannabinoids are more widely acknowledged, we know a part of you may still be hesitant. I was one of the skeptics because there’s still a slight stigma attached to the use of cannabinoids. You may not be convinced it’s right for you or your family. We understand what you may be feeling, so I’ve made it my goal to provide you with a list of resources to help you make an informed decision.
We’ve listened to the many questions people have raised, and have worked diligently to supply a comprehensive list of resources on cannabinoid education. Learn how cannabinoids naturally interact with the body’s systems, and become familiar with the array of products available. If you decide cannabinoids are right for you, discover what types of CBD products are legally available where you live.
Please contact us directly through our Contact Page. We can help you find the best, reliable sources with excellent quality control.
Here are some studies of CBD’s used to treat Autism:
- Autism-Associated Neuroligin-3 Mutations Commonly Disrupt Tonic Endocannabinoid Signaling
- Deficient Social and Play Behavior in Juvenile and Adult Rats after Neonatal Cortical Lesion: Effects of Chronic Pubertal Cannabinoid Treatment
- Method for predicting autism spectrum disorders by cannabinoid and cannabinoid receptor expression
- Species differences in cannabinoid receptor 2 (CNR2 gene): identification of novel human and rodent CB2 isoforms, differential tissue expression and regulation by cannabinoid receptor ligands
- Uncoupling of the endocannabinoid signaling complex in a mouse model of fragile X syndrome
- Variation in the human cannabinoid receptor CNR1 gene modulates gaze duration for happy faces