Kids get sick.
Kids pass germs.
Kids have snot. (haha– well, it’s true!)
I know this from personal experience because I have 2 at home.
As soon as school starts, the colds begin to circulate. After Halloween, they become even more rampant and at this point, usually get passed on to teachers and parents.
Let’s stop the cycle. Here are 5 of the best preventive natural tools and remedies for every parent and teacher to have on hand.
- Homemade Vapor Rub – Non-petroleum based so your immune system doesn’t have to fight off the toxin load on top of the cold. This recipe is easy and so simple. You’ll be giving it as gifts to all your friends and family.
- Delightful Immunity Boosting Tonic – This cold and flu preventative keeps your lymph cleansed and happy. It takes a couple of weeks to set up but even kids can make this simple herbal preventative.
- Raw Herbal Multivitamin – Feel like you need to change up your vitamin? Maybe you know you are missing something? This recipe is a family staple in my house. We even make our sun tea with this. You’ll feel a difference in your energy and your kids will be focusing longer in school. (And it is so easy to make!)
- Herbal Cough Syrup – This is so yummy that you’ll want to take your cough syrup when you don’t have a cough! The ingredients are all natural and organic, but most importantly, this cough syrup works incredibly well. (And again, super simple to make!)
- Lemons – Lemons are nature’s blood purifiers. Read the link to learn more about the simple power of lemons because they go beyond health. Listed are 44 Reasons to buy lemons today.