(Just a note. The CBD Hemp Oil Products we stand behind are not anything that can be bought at a pot shop. We are only referring to medical grade CBD’s that are thc and psychoactive compound free. The links to the products in this article are for products that have been inspected by the USDA and meet FDA gmp guidelines.) We are working hard to educate the difference between pot and CBD’s.
To join our Free CBD eClass that is privately delivered to your email: Click here to sign up.
Make sure to check out our CBD Buying Guide. It will answer your most basic questions about CBD hemp oil.
CBD hemp oil is made from high-CBD, low-THC hemp, unlike medical marijuana products, which are usually made from plants with high concentrations of psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Because hemp contains only trace amounts of THC, these hemp oil products are non-psychoactive.
Products that you already use that have hemp in them: soaps, protein shakes, veggie burgers, shampoos, high end facial products, salad dressings, hemp oil, ice cream, pasta, cookies, and some breads! Hemp is everywhere!
Cannabidiol (CBD) is just one of over 85 cannabinoids presently identified in the cannabis plant and is the second most abundant cannabinoid in marijuana after THC. In hemp, however, THC is only present in trace amounts, while CBD dominates the plant’s makeup. CBD interacts with our naturally occurring systems, but is non-psychotropic, it doesn’t cause a high. This makes it a safer, less controversial alternative, while still offering significant health benefits.
8 Proven Benefits of CBD Oil Therapy
- Relieves pain and inflammation. (Research indicates in a study in Canada that CBD oil was effective in MS patients for neuropathic pain.)
- Has Anti-psychotic effects. Studies show that CBD prevents human experimental psychosis and is effective in open case reports and clinical trials in patients with schizophrenia, with a remarkable safety profile
- Reduces anxiety. Studies using animal models of anxiety and involving healthy volunteers clearly suggest an anxiolytic-like effect of CBD. Cannabidiol has shown to reduce anxiety in patients with social anxiety disorder and researchers suggest that it may also be effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Helps Fight Cancer. Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD benefits include possessing antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. A 2006 study published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics found for the first time that CBD potently and selectively inhibited the growth of different breast tumor cell lines and exhibited significantly less potency in non-cancer cells.
In 2011, researchers added light on the cellular mechanism through which CBD induces cell death in breast cancer cells. They showed that CBD induced a concentration-dependent cell death of both oestrogen receptor-positive and oestrogen receptor-negative breast cancer cells. They also found that the effective concentrations of CBD in tumor cells have little effect on non-tumorigenic, mammary cells.CBD behaves as a non-toxic compound and studies show that doses of 700 milligrams per day for 6 weeks did not show any overt toxicity in humans, suggesting that it can be used for prolonged treatment. Not only does the research show that CBD benefits including being effective in fighting breast cancer cells, data also suggests that it can be used to inhibit the invasion of lung and colon cancer, plus it possesses anti-tumor properties in gliomas and has been used to treat leukemia.
- Reduces Nausea. A 2012 study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology found that CBD benefits including possessing anti-nausea and antiemetic effects when it was administered to rats. (13) Researchers found that CBD acts in a diphasic manner, meaning that in low doses it suppresses toxin-induced vomiting.
- May Treat Seizures and other Neuro-disorders. A 2014 survey conducted by researchers at Stanford University was presented to parents belonging to a Facebook group dedicated to sharing information about the use of cannabidiol-enriched cannabis to treat their child’s seizures. Nineteen responses met the inclusion criteria for the study: a diagnosis of epilepsy and current use of CBD-enriched cannabis. The average number of anti-epileptic drugs tried before using CBD cannabis was 12. Sixteen (84 percent) of the 19 parents reported a reduction in their child’s seizure frequency while taking CBD cannabis. Of these, two (11 percent) reported complete seizure freedom, eight (42 percent) reported a greater than 80 percent reduction in seizure frequency, and six (32 percent) reported a 25–60 percent seizure reduction. Other beneficial effects included increased alertness, better mood and improved sleep; while side effects included drowsiness and fatigue. (14)
I have personal experience with seizures and the benefits of CBD oil. After my massive stroke in 2014, I was told I was not going to recover fully. I was left with a seizure disorder. After using CBD oil that a friend had given me, my full recovery took only 6 months.
7. Lowers Risk of Diabetes. A 2006 study found that CBD treatment significantly reduced the incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice from an incidence of 86 percent in non-treated mice to an incidence of 30 percent in CBD-treated mice. CBD benefits also showed a significant reduction of plasma levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines. A histological examination of the pancreatic islets of the CBD-treated mice revealed significantly reduced insulitis.
8. Promotes Cardiovascular Health. A 2013 study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology reports that CBD protects against the vascular damage caused by a high glucose environment, inflammation or the induction of type 2 diabetes in animal models; plus, CBD proved to reduce the vascular hyperpermeability (which causes leaky gut) associated with such environments.
*Again, my personal experience with CBD’s is incredible. My stroke was caused from a heart PFO that had went un-diagnosed until 2014 at the age of 40. My healthy regimen, along with CBD Therapy has given me my life back.
Is it Legal?
Yes! CBD Hemp Oil is legal in all 50 states.
After clearing U.S. Customs inspection, we test the hemp oil again when it reaches our facilities. After a 10,000+ mile transcontinental trip, we follow proper safety protocol to double check for degradation, damage, or contamination in our oil, ensuring you receive only safe, reliable CBD hemp oil products.
Finally, the imported bulk CBD hemp oil is combined with other ingredients by our formulators to create our extensive lineup of internationally recognized brands, like Dixie Botanicals®, CanChew®, and Real Scientific Hemp Oil™. These products form a range of potencies, personal uses, and application or consumption methods to meet the varied needs of our customers.
Our finished CBD hemp oil products are tested for a final time after manufacturing to once again ensure the safety, quality, and cannabinoid content of our products before they are shipped directly to our customers’ doors. This is our standard Triple Lab Testing™ process that all our CBD oil products complete.
In the natural product and dietary supplement industries, these rigorous testing practices are not required by regulations — but given the the extent to which our customers depend on us, it has become our core mission to go the extra mile.
Please contact me personally to learn how you can get your CBD Therapy for free. No gimmicks, just healing.
*Distributorship Opportunities are also available.
Please contact me directly from the Contact Page.